Sunday 12 February 2012

Hi

Hey. I'm Laurent. If you followed me on my last 2 blogs (probably not) you might know what kind of stuff I post, but if not, I post miscellaneous opinions on all sorts of topics, but mostly on technology, gaming and literature, as those are my primary interests. I guess you could describe me as a geek (hence the blog name) because of my interests, but I'm totally cool with that. I go to high school in Cape Town, South Africa and I hope to become a lawyer one day. My favourite city is New York City, for the general feel of the place and the architecture (I'd like to live there one day) and I want to study to be a lawyer. I got off Tumblr because of the lack of features and control, so I'm back on Blogger. Even so, I'll probably be posting a bunch of stuff from my old blogs so if you missed that, fear not. Please subscribe to this blog, and follow it if you can. I appreciate it, and it makes me ore inclined to post more. If you want more of my shenanigans, follow my Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/The_R0rschach.

No comments:

Post a Comment