Monday 13 February 2012

Ice Watches


Alright, so recently I acquired one of Ice's beautiful Big Size 50m water resistant watches, and I have to say that Ice makes very stylish and practical watches. Considering the average prices on the watch market, they're pretty cheap too. I got one for around R1100 (USD 150) while I was walking through a mall. While all the watches are fine, I'd recommend taking either the Big Size or XXL watches, as the other ones aren't as stylish or water resistant. I like these watches because they are very simple,as I feel analogue watches should be, they tell simply date and time, instead of complicating the face with dials and gauges. They are available in all colours of the rainbow, but i prefer the black and white watches. If you're in the market for a watch, and don't want to spend too much, I'd recommend the ICE XXL or Big Size series. icewatch.com




 

No comments:

Post a Comment